This is your chance to go deeper into Becoming the Ceremony. You learn how to heal individual, collective and Earth wounds through beautiful transformation practices drawn from the Universal Four Elemental Mother Practice. Whether you have completed the Four Elemental Mother Ceremony Certificate or not – this is where you sink deep into the soil of the healing power of the Mother Elements.
Some of the skills and knowledge you will acquire include:
- Basic and deeper Knowledge the Four Elemental Mother Tree of Life
- Basic and deepened wisdom of practical application of universal Four Elemental Mother Medicine Wheel Wisdom
- The individual and collective Hero’s Journey, its facets, challenges and gifts
- The Hero’s journey and Chakra System
- The Hero’s journey and traveling through the bardo
- The Four Gates of the Four Elemental Mothers
- The Four Karmas of the Four Elemental Mothers
- Four Elemental Mother transforming breath work, chants and symbols
- Human and Earth Organ Healing
- Human and Earth Hands on Healing – near and distance
- Various Healing exercises for self-discovery
The origins of Four Elemental Mother Ceremony and Practice
Yeye Omileye was tasked to bring the universal Four Elemental Mother Practice back to humanity by Osun, ancestors and Kuten La – Tibetan State Oracle
Yeye Omileye began to teach the Four Elemental Mother Ceremony after deep visions of unusally large disasters coming to Earth and great suffering being caused. Her vision led her to seek Kuten La Tibetan State Oracle, who invited her and her husband Olu Derrick Lewis to Dharmsala India to see him. He verified her vision and revealed two days before they had arrived he had received the same vision. He also said her vision was accurate – he had the solution which was to engage in the Four Elemental Mother Ceremony where apologies, love and gratitude were to be given to the Four Elemental Mothers. The Four Elemental Mothers of Earth, Water, Fire, and Air were being polluted by humanity.
As a result of her visions Kuten La arranged for Yeye Omileye and her husband to receive private blessings from His Holiness the Dalai Lama. A few months after meeting Kuten La, Yeye Omileye met him for a second time in the US this time and he blessed her to teach the universal Four Elemental Ceremony and practice that had returned through her.