Honoring the Four Elemental Mothers Winter Solstice Lighting of the Lights Ceremony,
5th Call to Ceremony, December 2016
Hosted by Om Sanctuary, Led by Yeye Omileye and Chief Olu
Yeye Omileye and Chief Olu held the ancient Osun, Elemental Water and Universal Mother, Lighting of the Lights Ceremony.
Honoring the Four Elemental Mothers Ceremony, 3rd International, October 15th 2016
5 Ceremonies Held
Main ceremony, New Mexico: Hosted by Grandmother Flordemayo, led by Yeye Omileye, Chief Olu and accompanied by Mati Soto founder of Song Carriers, Kazumi, and Akiko Yoshi.
Supporting Ceremony: Claudia Pureco and Lucinda Brogden: Winston, Salem NC
Supporting Ceremony: Dave Metz, Asheville NC
Supporting Ceremony: Center of Sacred Studies: San Francisco
Supporting Ceremomny: La Vonne Doe: Ventura
Honoring the Four Elemental Mother Ceremony Held at 1000 Goddess Gathering, September 16th 2016, Washington DC
This amazing gathering was held at by Mare Cromwell and the Four Elemental Mother Ceremony for the gathering was led by Yeye Omileye and Chief Olu.
Honoring the Four Elemental Mother Water Blessing @ French Broad River
June to September 2016
Held monthly, hosted by OM Sanctuary, led by Yeye Omileye and Chief Olu
We Honor the Sacred Pipe Ceremony Held by Grandmother Robin Young Blood, Asheville NC, September 6th 2016
Grandmother Robin Youngblood, Cherokee Elder – will lead a Sacred Pipe Ceremony and share more information on the Universal Medicine Wheel and Four Elemental Mothers teaching. This is by invite only, as space is limited. To reserve place contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Honoring the Four Elemental Mothers Ceremony, August 27th 2016, Sunset
21 Ceremonies Held
August 27th at Sunset will be the second round of international ceremonies to honor the Four Elemental Mothers. We will have special emphasis on the Elemental Water Mother for this ceremony onward. This ceremony is special in that waters from all over the world have and are still being sent to Yeye Omileye for joining with Osun sacred river source water and re-sending back out to Four Elemental Mother ceremony holders. So far she has received water from 350 plus waterways. These sacred waters will play a central role in each ceremony as we honor and invoke her powerful energy to transform, transcend and take our prayers quickly to every part of our Earth.
The central Four Elemental Mother ceremony will be held in Asheville NC, with many supporting ceremonies. We are also honored to have His Venerable Thupten Ndogdup – Tibetan Oracle and his monks at his Nechung Monastery in Dharamsala praying in synchronization with us.
We honor all ceremonies both small and big. Please read our protocol document to help guide you:
- Four Elemental Mother Ceremony, August 27th, sunset – Central Ceremony, Asheville NC. We call each of us to synchronize our prayers and ceremonies for a second time of unified ceremony and prayer to honor, give gratitude and apology to the Four Elemental Mothers. This date was set by the Ifa Oracle. Energy holders include: Yeye Omileye – Osun priestess and Fifth Generation Seer, Chief Olu – Ifa Priest, SquiQui-Swinomish Elder, Yona French Hawk – Cherokee Elder, Heidi Fiscus – Stone Healer, Dave Metz – Earth Medicine holder, Elena Donna – Red Tara and Changing Woman holder. Sacred music offered as prayers by Ra Ma – Kundalini Teacher and sacred musician, Ayana Shea – sacred Musician, Linda Metzner – singer composer
- Four Elemental Mother Ceremony, August 27th – Venerable Thupten Ndogdup (Kuten La), Tibetan State Oracle and his monks at the Nechung Monastery
- Four Elemental Mother Ceremony, August 27th, Grandmother Flordemayo from International Council of Thirteen Indigenous Grandmothers (private)
- Four Elemental Mothers Ceremony, August 23rd Center of Sacred Studies – Czech Republc
- Four Elemental Mother Ceremony, August 27th, Center of Sacred Studies (CSS) (contact email@example.com)
- Four Elemental Mothers Ceremony, August 27th, Nicoletta Argyropoulos– Greece ( to join contact Nicoletta through her Facebook)
- Four Elemental Mothers Ceremony, August 27th, Claudia Pureco – Winston Salem, Contact Claudia at Claudia@charlotteview.net
- Four Elemental Mothers Ceremony, August 27th, Lori Daniels – Washington DC
- Four Elemental Mothers Ceremony, August 27th, Tutu, Organization Sodotutu, Ellicott City, MD, USA (to join contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Four Elemental Mothers Ceremony, August 27th, Japanese Shaman Kazumi, Japan
- Four Elemental Mothers Ceremony, August 27th, Lisa Sterling and Indigenous Mind, Seattle USA (To join e-mail Lisa Sterling email@example.com)
- Four Elemental Mothers Ceremony, August 27th, Caitlin Flynn, Sedona USA (to join e-mail Caitlin Flynn firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Four Elemental Mothers Ceremony, August 27th, Jennifer Boychuk, Canada (to joinmessage Jennifer on Facebook)
- Four Elemental Mothers Ceremony, August 27th, Shae Love, Melborne Australia (to join contact Shaeh email@example.com)
- Four Elemental Mothers Ceremony, August 19th, Tina (to join contact Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Four Elemental Mother Ceremony, August 27th, Elisabeth Mees ten Oever, Netherland (contact email@example.com)
- Four Elemental Mother Ceremony, August 27th, Jane Lawson, Hickory Creek Asheville NC (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Four Elemental Mother Ceremony, August 27th, Kali Shakti, Oakland California (email@example.com)
- Four Elemental Mother Ceremony, August 27th, LaVonne Doe, Ventura River California (LaVonne Doe firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Four Elemental Mother Ceremony, August 27th, Liv johansen, Norway (private ceremony)
- Four Elemental Mother Ceremony, August 27th, Jane Clemmon, Odiyan Monastery, California (private ceremony)
Four Elemental Mother Ceremony Honoring List, June 25th 2016, Sunrise
34 Ceremonies Held World Wide
We give honor to all those who held ceremony:
- Yeye Omileye and Chief Olu: held main ceremony in Asheville NC at Sacred Circle Sanctuary owned by John and Kevin. Support flew in from all over the United States in the form of those such as SquiQui – Native American Squinomish Elder and Founder of Indigenous Mind, Lisa Sterling of Indigenous Mind (Both flew in from Seattle. While Donna Alena Hrabcakova who held the energy of Red Tara drove down from Ohio, Karen Fullerton drove down from Winsten Salem, and Mekare who danced Kali and held Black Tara prayers drove down from Greenville. Caitlyn Flyn spent days making a despacho (Prayer Bundle) and flew it down, while Ellen Kitteridge made another despacho (Prayer Bundle) with fifteen of her students and delivered it by hand. The ceremony started with a beautiful rising sunrise, and heated up fully as it flowed on! We also thank Daniel Foor for his participation.
- Center of Sacred Studies: They held their Honoring the Four Elemental Mother Ceremony at the Russian River, California. They said a family of ducks walked right into their ceremony. How beautiful!
- Teresa Klein: Held a beautiful Four Elemental Mother Ceremony in Vancouver Canada. Blessings!
- Hanayo Furutani Erza: She a personal beautiful Four Elemental Mother Ceremony in California.
- Prema Desara, Founder of Tara Dhatu – has incorporated Four Elemental Mother Ceremony and messages into her Tara dances. She has been spreading the message profusely.
- Michelle Gould – Personal Tara Honoring – Florida
- Lucinda Merritt – Personal Naga Honoring – Florida
- Anahata Iridah – Personal Honoring of the Mother Elements
- Caitlin Flyn – Earth and Elemental Ceremony – contact email@example.com
- Claudia and Hector Peureco – Founders of Charlotte View – Winston Saleem
- Kazumi – Japanese Shaman, – Japan
- Lori Shields – Honoring Four Elemental Mothers – West Coast US – Asilomar Beach
- Jamila Signora – Sufi Honoring of the Four Elemental Mothers – UK “I am now holding ceremonies on a daily basis with up to nine people each time.”
- Angela Bennett – Personal Honoring of Four Elemental Mothers – Atlanta, US
- Serena Woods – Personal Honoring of Four Elemental Mothers – US
- Elisabeth Ziegler – Austria: Held Bell for Peace Ceremony. She states we held it “on top of a mountain in Austria. In the meantime I also spread blessed soil around the tower and fixed stones from more than 90 countries from all over the world with water from different countries.
- kali shakti shrikalishakti – Oakland
- LaVonne Doe – West Coast
- Lynley Hall: Tuaranga on East Coast near island of New Zealand
- Jeri Hemerlein: Columbia, MD
- Wendey Cummins – West Coast
- Eleni nicholas – West Coast New Moon Fire Circle
- Goddess Temple in Staten Island, NY, Pillars of HER Traditions, Inc., @2002.
- Anna Meadows Helvie – Neuss River
- Mary Cline Golbitz – West Coast
- annie mcdaniel towela – West Coast
- Mari Lucas – Texas
- Donna Melcher
- Linda Backes – Charlotte
- Indigenous Mind Circle – Seattle Washington